We have begun the newly redesigned AP World History Course. Here are a few odds and ends that might help you make to adjustment.
- First order of business is the audit. The good news is you do NOT have to go through the course audit again. If you have a previously approved audit syllabus you merely have to transfer your approved syllabus to the new course. The College Board’s directions for doing that are right here.
- Here is the College Board’s summary of the changes made to AP World History.
- This year AP World History begins using the same essay rubrics as our colleagues from AP European History and US History. Here are the History Rubrics.
- Want your students to write their essays on the same lined paper they will use on the AP Exam? Download them here and print them out.
- The College Board created some online training Modules. Check them out here.
We now return to our regularly scheduled program.